1. Our Choir fees are available to purchase termly, in full OR in a 3 instalment payment plan. The instalments will be charged as follows: First payment on the day of sign up - then 2 further payments on the same date for 2 consecutive months. There will be no further charge after the 3rd instalment is paid.
2. When you choose the payment plan option all 3 payments are required to be paid irrespective of attendance, or if you decide to leave the term part way through. This is not a pay as you go plan, but a way for you to pay the full term fee more comfortably if needed.
3. Our Instalment payment plan and monthly rolling payments RE available each term for a limited time, once the payment plan option has been removed from the website you will be required to pay the pro rata fee in full if you wish to join.
4. Monthly Rolling payments cannot be stopped mid term unless the full amount of £125.40 has been paid. If you wish to cancel before this is fully paid, you are obliged to pay any outstanding fee.
5. Any members who are renewing their Choir membership for a consecutive term will not be eligible for a refund under the 14 day policy or 7 day extended policy.
** 6. Even though we believe YOU’LL LOVE IT, we understand that circumstances may mean you change your mind. We offer a 14 Day cooling off period from the day of purchase. Where payments are made in advance before the term starts, we will extend this gesture to include 7 days from the FIRST session of term. Sessions that have been attended, have already occurred after purchase or fall on the date of notification will be charged.
7. After this 7 day period has ended, the fees are non refundable and the option to sell your seat to someone else who is not an existing choir member will be offered. We will also consider deferring your place to the next term if your request has been made by the 3rd week of term.
8. If your purchase has been made after a drop in session - the 14 days is reflective from your drop in session date.
9. We are understanding towards people's individual circumstances and will support you as best we can if you are having difficulty with payments. Please always reach out to us if you find you are having any financial difficulty. If after notification or 3 communication attempts the fees continue to go unpaid we have the right to revoke your membership or attempt to take payment on an alternative payment method on file.
10. If for any reason you cannot attend a session you will have the opportunity to catch up with these sessions online via your choir's Facebook page - if you know you cannot attend sessions in advance of the term - the full fee is still required.
11. Performance opportunities will require you to purchase a Sing Space T-Shirt.
1 2. Any Government mandated lockdown or restriction of any kind may warrant us to move to online sessions. No refund will be given as sessions will still happen via live streaming.
13. In cases where your Choir Leader may be ill - our priority is always to still have the session go ahead and your Choir Leader will provide cover for this session. If they are unable to find suitable cover for the session, time will be given to make up for the session missed. This may mean extended sessions throughout the rest of term or a week added to the end of term. You will not be refunded for this session in the first instance unless an alternative option cannot be given.
14. Bank Holidays - for choirs who may be affected by Bank Holidays your Choir leader will decide ahead of term if the session will still go ahead on that day or moved to another day in the week. You will not be compensated if you cannot attend on bank holiday or the alternative day.